Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Malia Turns 1! ("It's my party, I can cry if I want to")





Malia had a wonderful first birthday! We had cake and ice cream and family over to enjoy this grand day! Malia wasn't quite sure what to make of everything, but had fun nonetheless. We are so blessed to have Malia in our family. She brings joy to everyone she comes in contact with. This year has gone by so fast, but we look forward to watching you grow and try out new and exciting things. We love you so much, Malia.

3 comments:

Garn said...

We love Malia. Looks like she had a great birthday. On another note, I read an article about a guy in washington that attached a bunch of helium balloons to his lawn chair and flew something like 60 miles...It looks like Malia's highchair could take flight soon.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh she is so cute! Can she be anymore of a princess?! I love the layout of your blog- so fun! We changed our blog address. It is pancrew.blogspot.com. Welcome to the blog world Nicole.

balboakid said...

What a great little theme party and the tutu on Malia is just priceless....can't believe how fast time is moving tho! Love you all, Aunt Deb